Garage Slatwall storage solution. Get your garage organized with the world’s strongest garage slatwall panels. storeWALL Heavy Duty slatwall panels are the best for your garage storage needs. Our Graphite Steel finish is a unique metallic surface treatment, very similar to that found on an automobile. Using our installstrips will provide the strongest holding capacity, 300 lbs per square foot.
Slatwall HD Panel Measurements
- 8ft case – Comes with 4 slatwall panels (Covers 40 Sq. Ft.)
- Length 8ft
- 15″ slatwall panel height – 5 slots
- Slatwall Thickness: 0.70″
Heavy Duty Slatwall Strength
- 300 pounds at the panel surface (with HD InstallStrips)
- 165 pounds 4″ from the surface of the slatwall (with HD InstallStrips)
- HD InstallStrips – 2 x HD InstallStrips per 8ft panel (8 x HD InstallStrips per 8ft case)
- Color matching screws through the face of the slatwall slots.
- InstallStrips and screws sold separately
- For more information on our garage storage hooks & accessories visit our: Resource page.
- For Video demos of all our storeWALL garage products visit our: Video page.
- For a guide and buying options on our garage storage hooks and garage shelves visit our: Bundle page.
- For a guide on buying our garage storage PVC slatwall visit our: Slatwall page.
MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Easy Installation. HD installStrips are sold separately and use your #6 screws. Each 8′ panel uses 2 InstallStrips. Be sure to order the proper InstallStrips: Heavy Duty. Or you can use storeWALL Color Matched Screws and fasten each panel from the front. (approximately 40 screws per 8′ panel)
Our Graphite Steel finish isa unique metallic surface treatment, very similar to that found on an automobile. The substructure is solid PVC as are all storeWALL slatwall panels. Please note the metallic effect is only on the surface and if gouged deep enough, just like an automobile, the gouge may show. Thus we encourage reasonable care and handling be exercised when choosing our Graphite Steel slatwall panels.