Garage Slatwall storage solution. Get your garage organized with the world’s strongest garage slatwall panels. storeWALL Heavy Duty slatwall panels are the best for your garage storage needs. Our beautiful Whitwood finish is a modern White woodgrain. Using our installstrips will provide the strongest holding capacity, 300 lbs per square foot.
Slatwall HD Panel Measurements
- Single 4ft piece covers 5 Sq. Ft.
- Lengths 4ft
- 15″ slatwall panel height – 5 slots
- Slatwall Thickness: 0.70″
Heavy Duty Slatwall Strength
- 300 pounds at the panel surface (with HD Installstrips)
- 165 pounds 4″ from the surface of the slatwall (with HD Installstrips)
- HD InstallStrips – 1 x HD InstallStrips per 4ft panel
- Color matching screws through the face of the slatwall slots.
- InstallStrips and screws sold separately
- For more information on our garage storage hooks & accessories visit our: Resource page.
- For Video demos of all our storeWALL garage products visit our: Video page.
- For a guide and buying options on our garage storage hooks and garage shelves visit our: Bundle page.
- For a guide on buying our garage storage PVC slatwall visit our: Slatwall page.
MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS:
An extremely strong, versatile and beautiful garage storage slatwall for very demanding applications. These slatwall panels are significantly stronger and more substantial than conventional slatwall panels, waterproof, recyclable and easily cleaned. Our garage slatwall panels have a patented profile, designed to accept the exclusive InstallStrip (sold separately) for easy installation and a beautiful fastener free appearance. Heavy Duty panels are molded, solid core, so the color and finish goes throughout the panel. Panels carry a 10 year Warranty. storeWALL HeavyDuty Slatwall Panels are sold in 4′ lengths individually or in cartons of 4 panels and 8′ lengths in cartons of 4 panels. Slatwall panels are available in your choice of 7 designer colors and wood grains. Each panel is 15″ in height.
Easy Installation. HD installStrips are sold separately and use your #6 screws. Each 4′ panel uses 1 InstallStrip. Be sure to order the proper InstallStrips: Heavy Duty. Or you can use storeWALL Color Matched Screws and fasten each panel from the front. (approximately 20 screws per 4′ panel)
Our Whitewood finish is intended to simulate real wood; and like real wood there might be some variation in grain and tint from panel to panel.